5 Symptoms Of Spiritual Awakening
When an individual will become aware and awaken or undergo the different stages of awakening, that’s the time when spiritual awakening happens. One will be more aware of him or self on a much higher and deeper level to what is real. He or she will start to feel more at one with self and everything that is surrounding him or her, will also feel more contented and at peace. To know if you are experiencing spiritual awakening, here are a few symptoms that you should know:
- You feel deep inner sadness for no probable reason. The cause of feeling this sadness is you are releasing the past. You are sad of the memories and experiences that you will leave behind, but this will eventually pass.
- It usually reveals different body pains and aches, most notably in the shoulder, neck and back. There is penetrating changes in your body’s DNA level as the “seed of Christ” is awakening within, and this shall also pass.
- You suddenly change your career or job is one common symptom. If this happens, things around you will also change. You may not have the perfect job or career as of the moment but this too shall pass. You’re currently in the transition stage and may undergo some more changes in your job before finally settling on something that will fit your passion.
- You cry for no probable reason and this is similar to number 1. Crying releases the old energy within you, which is good and healthy, and this shall also pass.
- You are having intense dreams. It can be battle and war, monster and chase dreams. You are releasing the old energies of the past within you, and this too shall pass.
There are still many different symptoms of spiritual awakening, which may include tingling of hands or feet, changes in weight and eating habits, and many others. You should know that a spiritual awakening may take days, weeks or years for the process to be completed.